Oct 19, 2015
Volatility Review: A look back at the week from a volatility
- VIX Cash: Volatility erosion continues as VIX slips below 16
handle. VIX on a downside streak - sold off for nearly 10 straight
- Zero Hedge back on the soapbox - Moral Hazard, "Supernormal"
VIX Swings, And Why August 2015 Was Just An Appetizer
- VIX Weeklies: Another robust volume week.
- VIX Options: VIX Nov 25-30 Call spread papa buys about 7k.
Paper "buys" 15K Nov 15 puts. Total 9.58m (6.23m Calls, 3.35m
- Crude Oil: OIV - 42.28, OVX - 41.99
Volatility Voicemail: Listeners have their say.
- Question from Agave - Is it true that volatility skew was born
out of the 1987 crash and did not exist previously? I heard that
recently and it seems difficult to believe.