Apr 25, 2016
Volatility Review: The VIX has traded below 20 for 37 straight
days, the longest such streak in 13 months. The gauge slid 2.2
percent to 13.64 at 9:48 a.m. in New York.
Russells Weekly Rundown:
- VIX Options: A strong volume week - particularly Wednesday.
Total 6.83m (5.32m Calls, 1.51m Puts)
- SEC extends test period to curb U.S. market volatility
- Big Earnings Week: GOOG, Goldman, INTC, IBM, MSFT, NFLX, SBUX,
Southwest, United Airlines, YHOO.
- Crude Oil: OIV/OVX - 43.50, almost touched 80 back in
- Gold: GVZ 17.90 - well off recent highs.
Crystal Ball: What are the VIX predictions? To review, last
- Mark L. - 15.5
- Mark S. - 14
- Russell - 17
- Mark S. - 13.50
- Russell - 16
- Mark L. - 14.5