Jan 29, 2018
On today's show, a rowdy cohort of crazies, including:
- Mark Sebastian, Option Pit
- Matt Thompson, Typhon Capital
- Mike Thompson, Typhon Capital
- Kevin Davitt, CBOE
Volatility Review: A look back at the week from a volatility
- VIX Cash is firmly back in the double digits.
Kevin's Weekly Rundown
- VIX Options: ADV - 744k, VIX call/put - 4.1, Total 12.0m (9.65m
Calls, 2.34m Puts)
- Earnings Volatility: Netflix, Intel and Starbucks.
Volatility Voicemail: Options question of the week
Since we're down at #InsideETFs this week we thought we'd make
our #Options #QOTW about #ETFOPTIONS. Quite simply - what is your
favorite ETF/ETP #option to trade?
- Other (reply w/answer)
Listener Questions and Comments:
- Question from Cat65 - Are there other vol futures out there
aside from VIX?
- Question from Charlie C - Quick Q for the show - What's the
weirdest thing you've seen in the options market?
Crystal Ball: Wild and reckless prognostication
- Russell: 11.99
- Matt: 11.5
- Mark S.: 10
- Mark L. 10.55
- Mike: 9.99
- Matt : 10.15
- Mark S.: 13.25
- Mark L.: 9.55
- Kevin: 10.5