Nov 20, 2018
Volatility Review: A look back at the week from a volatility
- Sell-offs appear to be slowing down
- Tech earnings weighing things down
- Facebook: did they or didn't they?
- Are we in a trade war?
- VIX cash: 19.17
- VVIX: 106 - up from last show
- VIX futures keeping pace or outpacing the index
- Blow out in nat gas options
- NVDA, AMAT earnings
Volatility Voicemail: Listeners take over
- Comment from Ninny - I think VIX will touch your kids.
- Question from LLAX: How come you guys don't talk $SVXY or $TVIX
on your show?
- Question From TAX8T: New listener and first time writer.
Awesome program. Love the vol trading breakdowns and the fun
guests. Is there any way you can include a rundown of large OTC var
and volatility prints on your show each week. Keep 'em coming.
Crystal Ball: Really reckless prognostication
- Mark L. - 17.65
- Mark S. - 16.49
Two weeks from now:
- Mark L. - 18.15
- Mark S. - 15.25