Aug 23, 2019
- Host: Mark Longo, The Options Insider Media Group
- Co-Host: Mark Sebastian, Option Pit
Update on the latest trades, trends and developments in the
world of volatility including:
- China kicks the trade war back into high gear: major indices
down over 2% across the board.
- VIX cash, Spikes,VIX Futures and VVIX overview.
- VIX options breakdown - crazy volume week
- Spikes options breakdown - 21.25 - UP APPROX. 1.5 PTS FROM
- VIX cash - 20.60 - UP 4PTS TODAY AND UP 2PTS FROM LAST
- And much more...
- QUESTION FROM NELY: Why do you guys hate $TVIX so much?
- QUESTION FROM TRADECAP: Seems like bullish risk reversals are the savvy
play right now in volatility. Downside is limited - particularly if
you sell put spreads - and the upside is unlimited. Why don't you
talk about these more on your show?
- QUESTION FROM ORLND3: I trade my volatility almost exclusively
through spy verticals and iron flies. Am I missing something by not
having that vix or spikes exposure?
- COMMENT FROM
j3dingle: Dear Mark, Have you ever had the managers of the
ABR Mutual Fund ABRSX on Vol Views? If not, maybe they would be a
good guest? Thanks, Joseph
THE CRYSTAL BALL
will VIX/SPIKES be next week?
- MARK: 19.30
- Meatball: 18.50